They didn't choose the bitch life, the bitch life chose them.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I swear I've been writing things...

I've just been working.  A lot.  Holidays.  And pissed cuz I can't be out running with the bitches.  The treadmill gets me by, but the sub-freezing temps and ice patches make me long for a warmer climate.  So I've been obsessed with remodeling the kitchen.  Man Friend probably regrets the suggestion, since I'm always online and taking pics of things at Lowes now.  Anyhoo...  this is the inspiration.  To months of work and dollars to be spent.

Modern Country Style: Anne Turner's Cottage Living Kitchen Before & Afte...: Hey there, sugarplum, I hope you're feeling fine and dandy. But if you're not, if the cold wintry greyness is getting you down, then I ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment